Better productivity and service with less stress.
Every team can learn how to work with different people reducing turnover and personal leadership stress. How do adapt to various personalities in a changing work environment? Are you connecting with everyone in their strengths, rather than your own style? A humorous, entertaining and interactive webinar about working with individuals to bring out their best performance. Attendees will explore essential tools for team-building, adapting to others, retention of good workers, improved communication and reduced conflict. Everyone can work together with different types of people delivered in a“Dr. Phil meets Jeff Foxworthy” style.
- Discover the strengths of your leadership style and those of your fellow employees.
- Understand examples of working with different personalities and how to adapt.
- Language of your patient and staff service styles.
- Design a unique actionable plan to communicate more effectively internally and externally.
About The Speaker:
JIM MATHIS, IPCS, CSP, MDiv. is a bestselling author, International Platform Certified Speaking Professional (IPCS), Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), and executive consultant. He has been writing, speaking and consulting for over 40 years internationally. Jim helps business leaders who want to reinvent their organizations in challenging economies. Some of the clients he has worked with include Leading Age and non-profit as well as for profit health care, assisted living, medical group management, banking, credit unions, insurance, petroleum, communications, construction/contracting, retail and governmental agencies. He is President of Reinvention Nation, LLC, based in Orlando, Florida and author of the best-selling book: “Reinvention Made Easy: Change Your Strategy, Change Your Results,” as well as “Reinvention 101: Bold Ideas on Reinvention.”
Top Keynote presentations:
· Reinvention Made Easy: Change Your Results
· What is “Kindling” Your Business?
· Reinventing Your Management and Service Style
· Generational Genius
· Relational Leadership/Management
· Reinventing Sales
· Customer/ Patient/Member Service
Strategic Planning Retreat