This webinar will focus on how to better understand generational tendencies and how they influence workplace interaction. We will identify and discuss the application of interpersonal communication techniques that work for individuals in each generation.
- Learn how to recognize generational tendencies.
- Learn how to use this understanding to improve the effectiveness of your communication skills.
- Learn how to pick which communication medium works best.
- Learn how to be more self-aware of how your generational tendencies are influencing your personality, work ethic, communication style and work relationships.
- Learn how to collaborate and resolve conflict more effectively.
About The Speaker: Rhett Laubach, YourNextSpeaker, LLC
Rhett Laubach (pronounced Law – Buck) Your next speaker has changed the way thousands of people across the nation think about leadership. As a professional speaker, author, presentations coach, leadership expert and owner of YourNextSpeaker, LLC, Rhett Laubach has taught leadership skills for more than 25 years, to one million audience members and in 48 states, the Bahamas and Canada. Rhett's clients include students, educators and business professionals in the agriculture, sales, human resource, banking, health, transportation and insurance industries. His programs are highenergy and high-impact. You can find links to all of Rhett’s material, as well as information about his keynotes and workshops at YourNextSpeaker.com. You can also view Rhett’s messages at http://tinyurl.com/WhatRhettSays. Follow Rhett on Twitter at @RhettLaubach and on YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Spotify. Rhett and his family live in Edmond, Oklahoma.