Anyone can become a generational genius in today’s health care climate. The Millennials are the largest generation in human history and are already playing a major role in HR and management strategy. They present challenges that have never been faced, though. McDonald's, Starbucks, Best Buy, Fiat, Target and many other corporations are attempting to reach this group in the way they uniquely hear and communicate. They use social media, are mobile in every possible instance and have distinct management needs and language. And now, Gen Z is coming of age, you can be sure…
Millennials and Gen Z will be running your business one day!
What’s in it for you? Everyone can be a Generational Genius in placement and management in the new world of health care.
- What are the differences in world view and economic that characterize each different generation in the workplace?
- How do you work with Millennials' and Gen Z’s unique styles as they enter your workforce?
- What are the four critical factors that drive this generation in hiring?
- What are the differences between Millennials and Gen Z?
- How do Millennials and Gen Z make decisions about tasks at work differently?
- What can you do to communicate better with all groups to facilitate a more productive workplace
About The Speaker:
Jim Mathis, IPCS, CSP, MDiv. is a bestselling author, International Platform Certified Speaking Professional (IPCS), Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), and executive consultant. He has been writing, speaking and consulting for over 40 years internationally. Jim helps business leaders who want to reinvent their organizations in changing and challenging economic climates. He leads energetic, entertaining and interactive business growth presentations across many industries. Some of the clients he has worked with include clinical managers, health care, nursing homes, long term care, assisted living, medical group management, financial institutions in banking, credit unions and lending, insurance, petroleum marketing and production, broadcast and print communications, energy, construction/contracting, hospitality industry, retail and national, state and local governmental agencies. Jim is President of Reinvention Nation, LLC, based in Orlando, Florida and author of the book: “Reinvention Made Easy: Change Your Strategy, Change Your Results,” as well as “Reinvention 101: Bold Ideas on Reinvention.”