Everyone is talking about them – the Millennials.
They are a different generation. Their desire for 24/7 communication and their digital footprint can’t be ignored. Learn how they wish to be communicated to and best practices for attracting and keeping the Millennial Patient.
- Tech savvy generation who wants to be communicated to differently
- Shop healthcare more than any other generation
- Annual health visits not as much a priority for this group
- Online consumer – 24/7 communication is their life
- Expect healthcare providers and staff to live online too
Stacey Christensen has 25 years of experience in communications. She helps customers create strategic messaging and marketing plans to solve their toughest communication challenges. Her expertise includes communications strategy and creating integrated and branded communications. Currently she works in healthcare communications at Professional Office Services where she helps create communication tools and strategies to help practices engage more with their patients.
Stacey also has extensive background in media relations, public relations, and writing -- writing for media and marketing outlets.
Stacey earned a Master’s Degree in Communications from the University of Northern Iowa