This webinar is scheduled for a long line-up of topics revolving around documentation specifically related to the everyday otolaryngology practice manager:
- Signature requirements
- Surprise Medical Bill
- Treating Family Members
- Cloned Documentation
- Education Requirements
- Equipment Requirements
- Test Orders / Record Requests
- Artificial Intelligence
- Learn about the required pre and post documentation of allergy testing.
- Learn about audiology services and the incident to rule.
- Learn about documenting balloon sinuplasty (the Devil is in the Details).
- Learn about documenting all of the required elements of nasal endoscopy & laryngoscopy.
- Participate in a questions & answers session to solidify the knowledge obtained in the webinar.
About The Speaker:Jacqueline Thelian CPC, CPC-I, CHCA, CPMA
Jacqueline Thelianis a highly respected and nationally recognized Healthcare Consultant, Certified Professional Coder, Auditor, ICD-10 Trainer, subject matter expert, author and sought after speaker and educator with over three decades of experience in medical coding and practice management. Ms. Thelian has been involved with medical billing, reimbursement and documentation issues and has taught extensively for academic medical centers, hospitals, private physician practices and various healthcare organizations. Ms. Thelian is also a certified instructor for the AAPC approved PMCC- Coding Certification Prep Course which helps prepare individuals interested in obtaining the nationally recognized CPC® credential (Certified Professional Coder). For more information, please call Medco Consultants, Inc. at (718) 217-3802.