The federal government and private payers know more about your practice than you or your staff. Many providers don’t understand how to properly document and code in a manner to ensure maximum legitimate compliant reimbursement. This webinar covers the following topics:
1) Incident to and shared visit tips for CMS
2) Documenting and coding for ENT outpatient services
3) Understanding the 1995 and 1997 exams
4) Proper use of modifier 25
5) Inpatient documentation and coding
During this seminar we provide you with all the documentation tools and techniques you can use to ensure compliant selection of outpatient and inpatient services. Don’t miss an opportunity to make sure you are capturing all the legitimate revenue you are entitled to.
• Get an update on incident to and shared visit rules for your extenders.
• See what is required for a level 4 and 5 initial visit and consultation service.
• Get some insider knowledge on those hospital H&P, subsequent hospital and observation coding.
• Find out how to properly document a consultation in the office and hospital versus a transfer of care.