Join us for a complimentary webinar that will review sanction screening and validation programs. Our presenter, Tia Daniel, is the Executive VP and Corporate Compliance Officer at OIG Compliance NOW (OIGCN). OIGCN is a licensed investigation firm that provides comprehensive sanction screening and Medicare Opt-Out services. Their programs are unique in that they screen a proprietary database of over 580 federal and state sanction lists.
OIGCN’s Sanction Screening & Validation Program features:
- Monthly screening of all file types
- Ad hoc single name check tool for pre-hire screening or contracting
- Comprehensive database (OIG, GSA, Exclusions & Sanctions, Opt-Outs and DMF)
- Investigations and reporting of exclusions/sanctions
- Secure, online portal with unlimited user accounts
- Guidance on exclusion management