Practice Management Systems Are Letting Us Down! Let's Discuss the Critical Elements Your System (Desperately) Needs!
As today’s healthcare environment has gotten progressively more competitive and challenging, it would be nice to know that the tools we rely on have kept up with the times. Of course, that’s not the case, as most practice management systems were designed for a landscape that doesn’t look anything like it used to. And, unfortunately, that leaves you without the tools you need!
This session will be led by Kristy Seiber, Director of Business Development, AllMeds Inc. Kristy Seiber has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, beginning with office-based tenures at ENT, Orthopaedics, Primary Care and Cardiology group practices. In 2010, Ms. Seiber continued serving specialty practices by joining AllMeds, where she has worked as a Client Care Specialist, Regional Sales Manager and Director of Business Development. In her current capacity, she has been instrumental in the introduction of the company’s revolutionary Practice Management solution, including its Specification, Development, Testing and Controlled-Release phases.
Kristy will explore five objectives that are critical to maintaining your practice’s competitive edge in today’s challenging business environment:
• Reduce investment overhead with cloud-based tools.
• More effectively manage payment responsibilities before patients even walk in the door.
• Employ new workflow technologies to make your staff more task-focused and effective.
• Use system analytics to better understand your office and where to make improvements.
• Leverage essential revenue tools to recognize more of what you’ve earned.