Critical MACRA updates for 2018 that will impact your revenue are looming large on the horizon – Are you ready?
Ready or not, MACRA 2018 will determine how Medicare reimburses you. Your income could take a hit or improve substantially depending entirely on the quality reporting activities you follow. Are you up to speed on the 2018 Quality Payment Program (QPP)?
With TCI’s MACRA Quality Measures Guide 2018, you don’t need to waste time scouring the Internet in the tireless pursuit of answers to your MACRA questions. Don’t let piecemeal information or MACRA confusion torpedo your earnings. Our MACRA experts distilled CMS’ 1000+ pages of 2018 MACRA regs down to clearly outlined, easy-to-follow guidance to equip you for successful MIPS and/or APMs participation.
Our experts lay out the full MACRA regs and program guidelines for effortless comprehension. Plus - get crucial 2018 updates that will drive your revenue with the Breaking News at-a-glance feature in each chapter:
- Know If Your TIN is Subject to an Adjustment under the Value Modifier in 2018?
- Expect Revenue Shortfalls if You’re Not a Meaningful EHR User
- Find out How to Add 10 Percentage Points to Your Performance Score
- Conquer the Differences Between MIPS and APMs and Which Works Best for You
- Get to Know How the New MIPS “Cost” Category Weighs in at 10%
- Master the Expanded Clinical Practice Improvement Activities
- Did You Know About the Bonus for Advancing Care Information (ACI) Reporting?
- Conquer Claims Submissions with New Medicare Card Numbers
- Gear Up for Big Changes Planned for Enhanced Flexibility for Individual Reporting
- Lock Down Virtual Group Participation to Secure Revenue
- Learn Critical Advanced APM Criteria Revisions that Impact Your Bottom Line
- Do You Know the Exclusions for e-Prescribing, Health Information Exchange Objectives, and 21st Century Cures Act?
- Get the Lowdown on Individual vs. Group Reporting
- Evaluate How to Calculate Your MIPS Final Score
You’ll master key revisions to the Final Rule—plus all of the challenges that plagued you in the past—as we walk you through both tracks of the QPP.
This must-have resource will jumpstart your working knowledge of evidence-based and practice-specific quality data categories and enable you to nail down Improvement Activities reporting. You’ll grasp the new bundled payment model, get to know the 2018 quality performance category changes, and hit the ground running to meet the newly-raised data reporting threshold.
Don’t go it alone. Rely on TCI, whose best-selling MACRA 2017 handbook equipped more providers for MACRA success than any other publication industry-wide. Become a MACRA authority and safeguard your Medicare revenue today!
For more information about this, and other SuperCoder products available from ASCENT, go to our website: www.askASCENT.org/super_coder.
View the content source for this information.
This product will be sent to you directly from The Coding Institute.
ASCENT Members receive 25% OFF the list price when purchased here - a savings of $62.50!