Good Leaders Develops Other Leaders as They Move Up
There's an expression in football, "Next player up”. It means everyone is prepared to play (and lead) when called on. This webinar is about how to develop talent and create a system that builds more and new leaders. Not only does this help plan for the future, in the present everyone on the team feels included, valued, and hopeful for the future.
- Learn creative ways to lead by example and mentor others—with tips taken from the NFL and other successful teams.
- Create a system that makes transitions and succession easier and better.
- Get great ideas from how successful organizations, executives and managers, coaches and teams deal with turnover and promote from within.
- Discover the power of knowing more about what others in the practice do for dozens of powerful reasons.
- Use technology to create a shared vision statement to rally around.
About the Speaker: Lee Silber
Lee Silber is a writer, designer, speaker, entrepreneur, and musician! With a career spanning over 25 years it's hard to condense it, but we can give you a look at Lee's success by the numbers:
- 22 Books
- 5 Businesses Founded
- 1,475 Media Appearances
- 1,350 Speeches
Once you purchase the recording, you will receive two emails - one confirming your purchase and one that contains your "downloadable items." The downloadable items email will link you to a zip file containing the webinar handout and the recording link.