Who has time for a scavenger code hunt? Not you, not anyone.
Who has time to hunt down bits and pieces of information to choose an appropriate and profitable code? Not you? No worries. In the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2020: Otolaryngology/ Allergy, we arrange everything you need to know about a new or returning specialty CPT® code on one page.
Get quick access to CPT® code descriptors, ICD-10 CrossRefs, straightforward lay terms for every CPT® code, RVUs, and CCI edits, along with Medicare reimbursement details, in-depth anatomical illustrations, expert coding tips, and strategies from our team of expert coding professionals —all at your fingertips.
Control the clock and keep the revenue flowing:
- Allergy/otolaryngology CPT codes with official descriptors for Categories I-III
- Practical advice for assigning new and revised 2020 CPT® codes for your specialty
- Expert tips to optimize your otolaryngology/allergy coding and billing
- Simply-written lay term of how each procedure is performed
- Medicare fee schedule amounts for both hospitals and physicians
- RVUs — facility and non-facility
- CCI edits
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks to meet medical necessity requirements
- Specialty HCPCS codes with lay terms for greater coverage
- Helpful indicators and medical terminology
- Illustrations with codes for each image for better understanding of procedures
- Navigation-friendly headers and tabs
- Easy to look up code index with page numbers
- And much more!
Find codes fast and improve your productivity—and your accuracy—with the ingeniously designed ONE CODE, ONE PAGE allergy and otolaryngology coding book.
For more information about this product, and other SuperCoder products available from ASCENT, go to our website: www.askASCENT.org/super_coder.
View the Content Source for this information.
This product will be sent to you directly from The Coding Institute.
ASCENT Members receive 25% off when purchasing the book in the ASCENT store - a savings of $47.25!