This option is for the Print & E-Subscription COMBO. You can also order the Otolaryngology Coding Alert as an E-subscription ONLY or as print ONLY. Go back to the SuperCoder page of the AOA Store if you would like to choose a different option.
Your Indispensable Monthly Otolaryngology Coding Guide
Coming time will bring many revenue-impacting coding changes to the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialty. New CPT® codes for injection laryngoplasty and more specific ICD-10 codes for pulsatile tinnitus are only the beginning! No otolaryngology practice can afford to overlook the latest CCI edits, MACRA, OIG work plan, E/M guidelines, or HIPAA compliance requirements.
The good news: Otolaryngology Coding Alert is here to help you stay informed, compliant, and profitable this year and beyond. Our expert otolaryngology coding advice makes it easier than ever to maximize reimbursement.
Our Otolaryngology Coding Experts Can Save You Time and Money!
Let our editor Brett Rosenberg, MA, CPC, and consulting editor and industry expert Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CENTC, CPCO, Approved ICD-10-CM instructor share their knowledge, insight, and otolaryngology coding expertise in our monthly newsletter: Otolaryngology Coding Alert, the one and only coding newsletter your practice needs.
Recent Topics Covered In Otolaryngology Coding Alert:
- ICD-10: Check Out Example of Proper Non-Indexable Disease Coding
- Procedure Coding: Mind Method, Area on Ethmoidectomies
- Report 1 Code for Tonsillectomy, Revision Adenoidectomy Combos
- MIPS Measures: Keep In-Sync with Current MIPS Guidelines
- Benchmarking: Does Your PA’s Modifier 25 Use Make the Grade?
- 5 Quick 99211 Facts Help Guide Your Level 1 Coding
- Bundle Radical Dissections, Resections Based on Documentation
- Consider Type Of Telemedicine When Choosing Code
- Get The Right Code For Drainage Of A Nasal Abscess
- ICD-10: Abide By These Rules When Coding Foreign Bodies
- Consider Oral Pain Med Part Of E/M
- Coding For Tympanostomy, Tube Removal
- Procedure Coding: Opt for 1 of 3 Coding Choices on Earwax Removal
- Modifiers: Study Code Descriptors to Arrive at Modifier 50 Decision
- ICD-10 Coding: Check Payer Policy for Acceptable Ethmoidectomy Dx
- Get Accurate Test Count on ENG Claims
- Warn Physicians Off 'Automatic' E/M Coding
- Coding Laryngeal Botox Injections
- And much more!
For more information about this product, and other SuperCoder products available from ASCENT, go to our website: www.askASCENT.org/super_coder.
This product will be sent to you directly from The Coding Institute.
ASCENT Members receive 15% OFF the list price when purchased here!