We can expect 2017 to bring challenges for ENTs as reimbursement rates tighten, auditors scour through claims, CPT® introduces new codes, payers require added specificity for ICD-10, and MACRA hustles in a new value-based reimbursement era.
Need expert help? Check out why so many practices trust SuperCoder’s Otolaryngology Coder to take on never-ending coding challenges.
Want expert guidance on coding all your day-to-day ENT coding scenarios? Otolaryngology Coding Alert has it all.
Want to be sure you’ve got the latest CCI edits, fee schedules, crosswalks, and codes? SuperCoder has what you want!
Join our complimentary demo to see how Otolaryngology Coder combines code sets, compliance tools, and a specialty-specific newsletter into one streamlined, customizable online resource designed to help ENT practices succeed. Watch this free demo to see what SuperCoder’s Otolaryngology Coding products can do for you!
During this 60-minute webinar, the presenter will show you how to:
- Safeguard your bottom line with Otolaryngology Coding Alert articles that offer specialty-specific tips and tactics, ICD-10 training, explanations of code updates, and guidance to prevent costly coding mistakes.
- Look up CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, and ICD-9-CM codes in a single search, and get all the how-to code details on one online page.
- Identify Medicare fee schedule data for all your top-used CPT® and HCPCS codes.
- Protect your pay with code- and chapter-specific revised guidelines, highlighted in green for quick reference.
- Quickly adjust to the latest CCI edits.
- Get all of a modifier’s details on a single page.
- Find LCD details and allowable diagnosis codes for specific CPT® codes.
- Create and search your personal notes.
- Meet your CEU goals.